Highland Rider Northwest 200 Road Racing Tour 2017.
Tour Date - 7th - 14th May 2017.
Places Available - 14 places left
3 x Groups of 15 plus 1 Guide.
Bike plus Rider
Option 1 - Cairnryan - Belfast - £395pp
Option 2 - Liverpool - Belfast - £465pp
Option 1 - Cairnryan - Belfast - £335pp
Option 2 - Liverpool - Belfast - £405pp
Instalments - Package can be paid up in manageable instalments.
Example - Deposit of £100 due at the time of booking, then at the end of each month starting in September will be £50. The final payment in February 2017 will be the last instalment of £45. This is for Option 1 Bike plus Rider. Total = £395.
The Tour Package includes the following -
1. 7 nights Self Catering Apartments in the picturesque Town of Ballycastle. This is based on 4 people sharing, Couples will get their own Double Room. If it's 4 individual riders then it's 2 x Twin Rooms with bunk beds in each room. All Towels and Bedding are supplied, Self Catering Facilities include Wall Mounted Digital TV, Cooker, Microwave, Toaster, Fridge, Crockery, Pots, Pans, Knives & Forks.
2. Return Ferry Crossing from Cairnryan to Belfast or Liverpool to Belfast. Whichever you prefer? You will require to specify you're choice on the booking form. The Liverpool to Belfast Ferry is more expensive and it is an 8 hour crossing.
3. Individual Group Familiarisation Ride Out and Orientation of the Northwest 200 Race Circuit, followed by an Visit to the Giants Causeway. That Evening you will be treated to Dinner at the VIP Hospitality Marquee,
4. A choice of 1 x Guided Sightseeing Day Trip. One will be to Donegal via Londonderry to explore the beautiful Northern and Western Coastlines. Or the Second will be to Belfast City it's for you to choose. Once in Belfast you can take an open bus sightseeing trip around the city that costs £10 per person on the day, which is very worth while indeed.
5. Rope Bridge Crossing Experience, followed by a Sightseeing Group Ride Out to Joey & Robert Dunlop's Memorial Gardens and the Famous Joey's Bar. Followed by a Graveside Respect Visit to both of the Legends.
6. Wednesday Night Barbecue with Drinks & Social Gathering.
7. 1 x Fully Embroidered Personalised Highland Rider Northwest 200 Road Racing Tour 2017 T Shirt.
8. 1 x Free Entry Ticket into the Highland Rider Christmas Raffle, where you could win the cost of one basic individual package in cash of £395. In hindsight you go on this tour for FREE. Further Tickets can be purchased at £10 each to increase you're chances of winning. The Xmas Draw will take place on the 24th December 2016 at 8pm. The winner will be informed straight away as it will be a live feed via Facebook.
9. Most importantly watch and be entertained by The Road Warriors doing battle through the local Towns of Portrush, Portstewart, Colraine and adjoining Countryside, at speeds in-excess of 200mph on 2 Wheels. In 2016 we saw a new speed record set of 210mph, including a new average speed lap record of 123mph & The Wee Wizard (Alastair Seeley) made History with winning the most Northwest 200 Road Races.
Additional Extras that are available -
Overnight stay at Clashwhannon Caravan Park the night before sailing with Breakfast & Evening Meal = £30pp.
Fully Embroidered Highland Rider Hoodie with Zip or No Zip = £30 each.
I look forward to welcoming you on this tour (places are limited). It is an Epic Adventure, Cost Effective & Unique.
Tel - 07976006442
Facebook - Highland Rider Motorbike Tours