PROGRESSIVE SPRINGS for front forks. Completed install, took it for a spin, initial thoughts:
- front sits higher due to more preload of springs
- feels more accurate/predictable if that makes sense
- compression and rebound dampening feels great ( used 10w Lucas fork oil) subsequently the rear feels too squishy now)
- install was not bad if you have decent mechanical skills, taking caps off and loosening axle bolt toughest challanges
- excellent mod reward for $87 $20 for 3 bottles of oil.
Thanks Jim Renda for the Ebay add and heckling.